- By using GmailExtractor service you agree to abide by our terms of service/usage policy.
- GmailExtractor service is dependant on Google' servers and so any interruptions in Gmail services will also affect our service. Also it is subject to Google's access conditions and restrictions. Therefore we do not provide any service guarantee as to the availability of our service all the time. We will try our best to keep the service running and will try our best to resolve any issues or suggest workarounds.
- No refunds will be provided once you pay for the service.
- Usage : If anyone is found to abuse our service using any means then we have the right to disconnect/refuse the service to you without notice. GmailExtractor.com service should be accessed only through our website and not by any other means.
- GmailExtractor.com can access your Gmail account only if you authorise/grant access to it. This authorization is done through Google's servers after you login to your Google account. You can revoke the authorization anytime by going to "My account" in your Google account settings.
- Except your email address, we do not store any information that is retrieved from your Gmail account.
- We do not store your passwords or any personal information on our servers.
- We store your IP address inorder to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We do not share any customer information (Email address) with 3rd parties for commercial exploitation.
- We send the user announcements/updates about our existing/new products/services. Members are not able to un-subscribe from such announcements, which may contain important information about our service.
- We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via e-mail. We may also communicate to customers about products or services being offered by PPP Infotech Ltd. or its group companies. It is not possible to un-subscribe from these announcements as well.
- Order processing is directly done through PayPal and so we do not store any credit card information.
- If a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's email address provided to us. This can be done by emailing our Customer Support.
- PPP Infotech Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this policy at any time without notice.